Residents in Columbia County prepare for flooding
Published April 10th, 2009
For residents living along the Ichetucknee, Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers, severe flooding is expected to rise in the next few days.
Some residents say they plan to leave. Others say they'll wait it out at home.
- Yankeetown residents hit hard with flooding problems
- Flooding on Roads Concerns Marion Co. Residents
- Residents becoming more concerned with flooding in Gainesville
- Resident urges state to lift levy for flood relief
- Columbia County residents voice concern over chicken farm
- County officials urging residents to prepare for Tropical Storm Colin
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Gulf Coast urged to prepare for heavy rain, potential floods
- Cedar Key officials prepared for more flooding
- Residents Complain About Flooding On SE 5th Ave.