Residents in Columbia County prepare for flooding
Published April 10th, 2009
For residents living along the Ichetucknee, Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers, severe flooding is expected to rise in the next few days.
Some residents say they plan to leave. Others say they'll wait it out at home.
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Flooding on Roads Concerns Marion Co. Residents
- Residents Complain About Flooding On SE 5th Ave.
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- Gainesville Residents Seeking Donations for Philippines Flood Victims
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay
- Emergency Managers Urge Residents To Prepare For Hurricane Season Early
- Flooding Expected in Gilchrist County, Eighteen Land Tracts Closed
- Flooding in Gilchrist County
- Flooding in Dixie County