Residents in Columbia County prepare for flooding
Published April 10th, 2009
For residents living along the Ichetucknee, Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers, severe flooding is expected to rise in the next few days.
Some residents say they plan to leave. Others say they'll wait it out at home.
- Flooding Closes Roads But Schools Will Be in Session Monday
- Yankeetown residents hit hard with flooding problems
- Flooding on Roads Concerns Marion Co. Residents
- Residents becoming more concerned with flooding in Gainesville
- Resident urges state to lift levy for flood relief
- Flooded roadways cause concern for residents in Weirsdale
- Ocala residents prepare for Hurricane Matthew
- Red Cross Volunteers Still Reaching Out to Residents
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Waterlogged Residents Near Lake City Look for Answers