School Bus Crash Kills Woman
It happened around 7 am. A school bus was stopped on US 41 in Levy County, while two children boarded the bus.
Tiffany Poupard, 29, was driving a silver Toyota Highlander SUV when it hit the back of the bus. Poupard died at the scene. Her 6-month-old daughter survived with minor injuries. None of the children on the bus were seriously hurt.
A witness to the crash, Lisa Ervin, says she pulled the baby out of the wreck and tried to comfort Poupard in her final moments.
- Woman Killed in Bus Crash Identified as Disney Employee
- Child Killed in School Bus Crash in New Jersey
- Alachua County School Bus In Crash, Minor Injuries Reported
- School Bus Crash
- Child Hurt In Gainesville School Bus Crash
- 12 Students Hurt in Putnam County School Bus Crash
- Marion County School Bus Crash
- Another School Bus Crash
- School Bus Kills Student
- Son of Woman Killed in Friday Night Gainesville Crash Speaks