State Parks Update
Parks are reopening after being closed due to recent flooding, while other parks are closed until further notice according to Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s state parks.
Parks closed until further notice include: Adams Tract River Camp, Holton Creek River Camp, Dowling Park River Camp, Lafayette Blue Springs State Park, Madison Blue Springs State Park and Peacock Springs State Park, according to a news release.
Other parks are experiencing partial closures.
Park visitors can contact state parks directly for the most up to date information on park closures, or visit http://www.FloridaStateParks.org.
- Weekend Parking Garage Shooting Update
- Updates coming to Devil's Millhopper State Park
- Depot Park Update
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- State Board of Governor's Insist FAMU Updates
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- 2pm Tropical Storm Andrea Update
- Water Parks Have Deal for Floridians
- Alligator Bites Teen on the Head at Florida Park
- Prescribed Fire for a North Central Park and its Wild Life