State Parks Update
Parks are reopening after being closed due to recent flooding, while other parks are closed until further notice according to Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s state parks.
Parks closed until further notice include: Adams Tract River Camp, Holton Creek River Camp, Dowling Park River Camp, Lafayette Blue Springs State Park, Madison Blue Springs State Park and Peacock Springs State Park, according to a news release.
Other parks are experiencing partial closures.
Park visitors can contact state parks directly for the most up to date information on park closures, or visit http://www.FloridaStateParks.org.
- Updates coming to Devil's Millhopper State Park
- Depot Park Update
- Weekend Parking Garage Shooting Update
- Updated monument at Alachua County Veterans Memorial Park revealed
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Water Parks Have Deal for Floridians
- Alligator Bites Teen on the Head at Florida Park
- State Board of Governor's Insist FAMU Updates
- 2pm Tropical Storm Andrea Update
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update