The State of Real Estate Part Three
Neighborhood Housing and Development Corporation sponsored a day-long "Home Buyer's Education Seminar." Participants are led through each step of the home buying process; including how to budget for a home, getting a mortgage, and closing on a property.
"The more individuals are comfortable with the process, the better they are with the possibilities of having a successful transaction," said NHDC Housing Counselor Corey Harris.
Area realtors have also been surprised by the drop in home prices in recent months.
"A couple of years ago if somebody had come to me and said I want to buy a house in this neighborhood for under 150 or 160 thousand dollars I would have told them you're crazy," said Ocala realtor Steven Whitaker. "But now there's a lot of bargains."
- The State of Real Estate Part Two
- The State of Real Estate Part One
- Real Estate Transaction Scams
- Real Estate Sales Up
- UF Study Highlights Interest Rate Concerns in Florida Real Estate Market
- Santa Fe River At Three Rivers Estates Under Flood Warning
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Alternative Medicine: Allergies, Part Three
- Trash or Treasure Part Three
- Dan's Day Trips Part Three