Tubing at Ichetucknee Springs State Park is off-limits for now.
Park officials say floodwater on the river seems to be receding -- but not fast enough for tubing.
They say there is no current on the water and that there are fallen trees that could be hazardous. The park is open, however, for other activities.
Some private tubing waterways like Ginnie Springs may be opening this week. Check their Web sites or call ahead, before heading for the water.
- Man Arrested for YouTube Gang Recruitment
- 5/6/13 Fitzness Minute: Tube Workouts
- Tubing Through Flooded Streets
- The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Truck Bed Dangers
- Children Learn of Possible Dangers when Walking to School
- Dangerous Toys For The Holidays
- Dangerous Conditions on the Santa Fe River