University of Florida Construction
Students in business school learn that sometimes it takes money to make money, and at the University of Florida it's costing a lot of dough to teach this lesson.
Construction is underway on a 30 million dollar building that is going up near Tigert Hall. Hough Hall will house the College of Business graduate programs.
Money for the project came from a member of the first graduating class of the business school William Hough.
Hough graduated in 1948 and make his fortune in the bond market.
Photo from http://www.floridamba.ufl.edu/
- University of Florida Librarian Wins National Honor
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
- University of Florida to Begin Offering Online Bachelor's Degrees
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- UF Cuts Trees For New Building, Promises To Replace Them
- Religion & Politics
- New Florida University
- Stabbing at Florida State Dorm