University of Florida Construction
Students in business school learn that sometimes it takes money to make money, and at the University of Florida it's costing a lot of dough to teach this lesson.
Construction is underway on a 30 million dollar building that is going up near Tigert Hall. Hough Hall will house the College of Business graduate programs.
Money for the project came from a member of the first graduating class of the business school William Hough.
Hough graduated in 1948 and make his fortune in the bond market.
Photo from http://www.floridamba.ufl.edu/
- Florida Student Debt Average Lower Than Other States
- University of Florida Librarian Wins National Honor
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- University of Florida to Begin Offering Online Bachelor's Degrees
- University of Florida Offers Pay Raise to All Faculty and Staff
- Florida Bright Futures Funding Goes Down, As Requirements Go Up
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
- Miss Florida Represents The Gator Nation, Two Years In A Row