Armed Robbery at Ocala Jewelry Store
A jewelry store was robbed at approximately 9:54 a.m. this morning (May 22) in Ocala.
The Ocala Police Department responded to The Faceted Rainbow, Inc. located at 303 S.E. 17th St., Suite #313, in Ocala, in reference to an armed robbery that had just occurred.
Two white males with what appeared to be fake beards entered the business wearing all black clothing, black hats and black sunglasses, and one subject brandished a small black handgun, according to the Ocala Police Department news release.
Marion County Sheriff's Office Air Unite responded to assist, and Ocala Police K-9 Officer Gerard King and his K-9 partner Kilo attempted to track down the suspects.
Information indicates the suspects got into a vehicle that was waiting for them.
There will be more information on this case tonight.
If you have any information regarding this case, please call Crime Stoppers at 352-368-7867.
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store
- Store Clerk Survives Armed Robbery
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- Local Jewelry Store Burgaries Linked To Others Around The State
- Haile Plantation Jewelry Store Robbed at Gunpoint
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery