Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
Lake City police officers responded to an attempted armed robbery last night (May 21) at Marion Street Café.
Multiple people were armed with firearms at the scene, and a description of the suspects and their vehicles was obtained and broadcast to law enforcement officers, according to a Lake City Police Department press release.
The suspect car was found on Oakmount Street, where one suspect was located and identified. A perimeter was set and a search of the area by Columbia County Sheriff's Office K-9 was unsuccessful.
The investigation led to an arrest of Phillip Michael Salyers, 25, of Lake City.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests are pending.
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Lake City Police Search For Armed Suspect
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Lake City Robbery
- Store Clerk Survives Armed Robbery
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- ARMED ROBBERY