Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
A Starke man was struck by a vehicle and killed early Sunday morning, and police are seeking help in locating that vehicle.
54-year old Henry Donald Stenson was in the southbound outside lane of US Highway 301 just south of NW 182nd St. when he was struck by an unknown vehicle. The Florida Highway Patrol asks that if anyone has information of Stenson laying or walking in the area of this crash or information on the vehicle, possibly a truck or tractor trailer, that they please contact Cpl. Marie Wilson of the Florida Highway Patrol at 904-301-3700 extension 109.
- Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
- Deputy Struck by Drunk Driver
- Pedestrian Killed In Hit And Run Crash
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75
- Putnam County Deputy Hits, Kills Pedestrian Crossing U.S. 17
- Pedestrian Killed on 13th Street - Are Our Roads Safe?
- Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Street
- 2 Killed, 9 wounded outside Empire State Building
- Bear Struck and Killed on I-4
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman