Child Hit By Fed-Ex Tractor Trailor
Authorities are calling it a miracle.A six-year-old child hit a semi-truck in Gainesville. He was not only able to walk away, but run away. Authorites say the boy was riding his bike home from Kimball Wiles Elementary School when he was struck by a fed-ex truck on Tower Road. He ran to the tower square plaza for help. Witnesses say he was lucky because the accident could have been a lot worse.
Officials say the driver was stopped about a mile down Tower Road and was told about the incident. The driver of the Fed Ex truck told authorities he had no idea that a child on a bike hit his truck. Authorities say the bike had no brakes and the child wasn't wearing a helmet. It's still under investigation, but authorities say it appears to be an accident.
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike
- UPS, FedEx Under Fire for Late Christmas Deliveries
- County and City Approve FedEX plan
- CSX Train Collides with Fedex Van in Hawthorne
- Farmers Learn to Use GPS-Guided Tractors
- I-75 Shut Down in Both Directions After Tractor Trailer Overturns
- Phone Service Back Up in Waldo After Tractor Trailer Accident
- Tractor Theft
- Man Survives Dangerous Tractor Crash
- Feds Raid Local Tobacco Shops