Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
A car crash killed a well known high school baseball coach.
Bryan Taylor coached baseball at Lake Weir High School in Ocala before resigning in March.
The Florida Highway Patrol said at 1:30 p.m Taylor crashed his Nissan pickup on County Road 314A at Southeast 65th Lane in Weirsdale.
Troopers say his truck ran off the road, hit a tree and Taylor was thrown from his vehicle. He was taken to Shands where he later died.
No one else was involved in the accident.
Watch the video for former players' reaction.
- Five Young Men Killed In A Car Crash
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Crash Victim Remembered
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Tombstone Display Remembers Soldiers Killed in War on Terror
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Big Car Crash
- Car Crashes Into House For Third Time
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crash