Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
A car crash killed a well known high school baseball coach.
Bryan Taylor coached baseball at Lake Weir High School in Ocala before resigning in March.
The Florida Highway Patrol said at 1:30 p.m Taylor crashed his Nissan pickup on County Road 314A at Southeast 65th Lane in Weirsdale.
Troopers say his truck ran off the road, hit a tree and Taylor was thrown from his vehicle. He was taken to Shands where he later died.
No one else was involved in the accident.
Watch the video for former players' reaction.
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- Five Young Men Killed In A Car Crash
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Tombstone Display Remembers Soldiers Killed in War on Terror
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Crash Victim Remembered
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Woman Crashes Car Into Ocala Daycare
- Students Killed in Car Accident