Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
A car crash killed a well known high school baseball coach.
Bryan Taylor coached baseball at Lake Weir High School in Ocala before resigning in March.
The Florida Highway Patrol said at 1:30 p.m Taylor crashed his Nissan pickup on County Road 314A at Southeast 65th Lane in Weirsdale.
Troopers say his truck ran off the road, hit a tree and Taylor was thrown from his vehicle. He was taken to Shands where he later died.
No one else was involved in the accident.
Watch the video for former players' reaction.
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Five Young Men Killed In A Car Crash
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Tombstone Display Remembers Soldiers Killed in War on Terror
- Gainesville community remembers officer killed 14 years ago
- Community remembers boy who was killed in fire
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Crash Victim Remembered