Community Leader Killed In Car Wreck
A popular North Central Florida restaurateur was killed in a single vehicle wreck in Tampa on Tuesday afternoon.
50 year old Eric Han of Gainesville was a well-known presence at Mr. Han's restaurant. He was also a popular tour guide for trips to China.
State troopers say Han died when he lost control of his pickup truck on the exit ramp from I-4 to i-75. The truck eventually rolled over and Han was pronounced dead at the scene. His wife, Yu Yang, was taken to the hospital with what were called "serious" injuries. Today, however, a family representative told TV20 that she was released from the hospital on Wednesday and returned to her family.
- Tallahassee Area Teacher Killed In Wreck With Bus
- Local Leader Called Driving Force Behind Community Center Opening
- NAACP Awards Banquet Recognizes Community Leaders
- Community Leaders Call for Peace in Wake of Racially-Charged Violence
- Community Pays Homage To Legendary Leader With Building Dedication
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Gainesville community mourning loss of swimming coach, leader
- Santa Fe honors women leaders in community
- Community Leader Honored with Sports Complex
- Instead of Jail, Some Leaders Want Community Service