Friday was graduation day for six furry students, and it's the first of its kind for one North Central Florida county. Organizers say not only did the students learn a thing or two, so did their teachers. Now there's only one thing left for the graduates to do - get adopted.
It all happened as part of the "Paws on Parole" program where six state inmates from the Gainesville work camp were selected to train adoptable dogs.
- Fake Diploma Investigation
- "Clicking" Required for H.S. Diploma
- Doggie Dress-Up... For A Good Cause
- City Considering Doggie Dining in Gainesville
- "Dog-Gone": City Rejects "Doggy Daycare" Code
- Would-be Robber Attempts to Enter Home Through Doggy Door
- 8/29/13 Pet of the Day: Auggie Doggie
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase