FEMA Offers Help for Flood Damage
FEMA opened about a dozen Disaster Recovery Centers around Florida to help residents affected by recent flooding on rivers.
In Dixie County, a center is open for residents in the area. There you can find out information about available assistance.
- TS Debby Damage Deadline is Tomorrow
- FEMA Surveys Damage in Live Oak
- Flood Insurance Rates Set To Increase For Subsidized Premiums
- Lake City Man Waiting for Help from FEMA
- Libraries Offering Free Homework Help
- Community Legal Services Offering Help With Foreclosure
- Program Offers Free Tax Help
- Helping Flood Victims
- Flood Insurance Help
- FEMA Recovery Center Open in Lake City