Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
The Sheriff's Office responded to a burglary in progress at 6162 NW 61st St. in Marion County on May 20, 2009.
A neighbor reported that four black males were removing electronics from a house next door, according to Marion County's Sheriffs Office.
When the deputies arrived, they observed the suspects in the driveway of the residence in a tan Crown Victoria and the suspects fled on foot.
After police released the K-9 unit they were able to locate two at a retention pond, one while running and the fourth was hiding in a wooden area.
The men arrested were Jahmar Flowers, Howard Gunn, Domonique McBride and Lonnie Walker of Ocala, Fla.
The property was recovered and valued at $3,000 and was returned to the victim. The suspects were transported to Marion County Jail.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Brothers arrested for burglary
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Four Men Arrested for Scheming to Defraud
- Four teenagers busted for burglaries
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Man arrested for over dozen burglaries
- Four Schools Offer Free After School Program