Gainesville Businessman Dies in Crash
A well-known business man from North Central Florida has died in a single vehicle crash.
Eric Han, 50, of Gainesville was killed just before 2 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
Reports from Tampa say Han was driving through the intersection of I-4 and I-75 when he lost control of his truck, which overturned on the shoulder of the highway.
State troopers say that Han's wife Yu Yang suffered serious injuries and was taken to Tampa General Hospital.
They say neither person was wearing a seatbelt.
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash