A "GatorMade" Company: Banyan Biomarkers
Traumatic Brain Injury is known by doctors as "a silent epidemic"... resulting from car crashes, sports injuries or combat in the battlefield.
TBI affects over two million people in the U.S. each year, and there are currently no treatments for it.
But a major development is on the way, and the company in the forefront is one right here in North Central Florida.
And it's not only located in Alachua... it was developed from research done at UF.
Banyan Biomarkers is the leader in developing in-vitro diagnostic products to detect TBI... because the earlier it's detected, the sooner it can be treated.
"What sets us apart is that our company has licensed-based technology from the world-renowned Mcknight Brain Institute at the University of Florida," Gary Ascani, CEO of Banyan, said.
- A "GatorMade" Company: Axogen Nerve Regeneration
- A "GatorMade" Company: Prioria Robotics
- Made In America: The Goodwin Company
- Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
- Military Police Company Will Be Deployed
- Major Mortgage Company Shuts its Doors
- Company Hosts Coat Drive To Help Needy Weather The Cold
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.