GRU Community Energy Fair
GRU is sponsering the GRU Community Energy Fair on May 16 from 11 a.m. To 3 p.m. at the Martin Luther King Center located on 8th Avenue and Waldo Road.
Residents will participate in educational workshops and energy efficient demonstrations and they can bring a utility bill to meet with a Customer Service Energy Counselor.
GRU’s SHAREing the Faith Community Coalition will be providing fun and games for children as well as a bounce house and free cotton candy.
Lunch and freebies will be provided to the first 150 attendees.
- GRU Sets Record for Energy Used in Winter
- With Additional Hikes Looming, GRU Customers Discuss Energy Costs
- New Energy Efficient Community
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Man Arrested for Energy Theft
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"
- Talbot Elementary Fitness Fair
- Joiner Arrest Fair?
- Alachua County Fair