Ironwood Renovations Input Survey
The City of Gainesville in conjunction with the National Golf Course Foundation is conducting a survey to receive input from the public regarding the recently approved renovations at Ironwood Golf Course.
Golf course improvements include the renovation of the greens, tees, fairway drainage and the driving range is also expected to be upgraded to include lights for evening practice, according to the City of Gainesville Department of Parks and Recreation and Cultural Affairs news release.
The survey will be available to the public from May 28 to June 18.
The survey takes three minutes to complete and is available online.
Hard copies of the survey are also available at the following locations for individuals wishing to participate and do no have computer access at Ironwood Golf Course at 2100 NE 39th Ave., 352-334-3120 or the Parks and Recreation and Cultural Affairs Administrative Office at 1024 NE 14th St., 352-334-5067.
The results will be compiled and shared in a report by July 15.
- City and County Leaders Need Public Input
- Ocala Wants Your Input For Possible Skate Park
- Improving Ironwood
- Gainesville Golfers Mourn Temporary Closure Of Ironwood
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Survey Shows Students Skip Meals to Save Money
- School Uniform Survey in Alachua County
- FEMA Surveys Damage in Live Oak
- A Customer Satisfaction Survey...for Inmates
- Students Help County with Tortoise Survey