Ivory Arrested Again
Detectives from the Alachua County Sheriff's Office arrested Shawn Ivory Friday afternoon at his home for possession of a stolen motorcycle. On Wednesday Ivory falsely reported that his child had been kidnapped.
When authorities ran a check on the bike, they found it had been reported stolen from Tampa. Authorities said the incident raised concerns about the first motorcycle that Ivory reported missing.
"There is the possibility that we could be entering into an insurance fraud type situation," said Lt. Steve Maynard from the Alachua County Sheriff's Office. "We will continue to investigate, we will get to the bottom of this, we'll sort through all the lies and there are additional charges that will likely be forthcoming."
Ivory will make his first appearance before a judge on this charge Saturday morning.
- Nightclub Promoter Arrested, Again.
- Tire Thief Arrested- Again
- Walmart Thief Arrested Again
- GRU Prices Going Up Again
- Making Cold Cases Hot Again
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- GRU GM Picked, Again
- UF Security Procedures Getting Another Look--Again
- Alachua Call Center Up and Running Again
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again