Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
He's accused of firing several rounds at deputies during a chase through Marion County.
Despite being captured, tonight, he denies firing the shots.
Deputies say 22 year old Victor Walker, a Kentucky resident, was driving a stolen Nissan out of Ohio when deputy Mathew Nasworth stopped his car, ran his information- and realized walker was lying.
Walker sped off in his car, but stopped to fire almost twenty shots into two deputy cars.
While he denies the shooting, Walker apologized to his family and girlfriend's family.
Victor Walker denied the shooting but apologized to his family and girlfriends family for the ordeal.
"That don't mean I'm not sorry for all the people going through what they're going through."
Lady Lake Police are looking into a possible tie between a hold up at a Burger King early yesterday morning where two suspects used an similar gun to the one used in yesterday's shooting, to fire shots at a worker.
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- SVTA may face more money troubles
- Man Shoots at Deputies, Charged with Attempted Murder
- MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES
- Man Accused of Attacking Woman in Bedroom, Faces Her in Trial
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Man Faces Felony Charges for Marijuana While Boating