Man Arrested By Use of K-9
A Williston man was arrested for warrants in Levy County at 341 SE 10 St. in Williston and then transported to Levy County Jail May 13.
Courtney Harvey was arrested under two warrants in Levy County by the Williston police and the K-9 unit.
The first warrant was issued for possession of cocaine and resisting arrest without violence and the second warrant was issued for possession of marijuana less than 20 grams and resisting arrest without violence.
When deputies and and officers from Williston Police Department arrived where Harvey was staying, Harvey immediately ran on foot in a heavily wooded area.
Officer Kevin Osborne with the Williston Police ordered Harvey to stop running.
Harvey refused to stop running, a K-9 was released and eventually subdued Harvey who was then transported to Nature Coast Hospital where he was treated and released for K-9 bites.
Harvey has been convicted three times for felony drug charges.
- Man Who Used Child As Shield Arrested
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Two Arrested for Using Counterfeit Credit Cards
- Advanced Cooling Therapy Used In Recovery From Drowning, Cardiac Arrest
- Sheriff's Deputies Say Chiefland Man Used Kids to Help Him Steal
- Man Uses Plastic Gun To Rob Two Women
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Ocala Man Uses New Business to Combat Disability
- Man Busted for Using Marijuana to Cope with Pain
- K-9 Units: Cop & Canine Bond