Man Faces Felony Charges for Marijuana While Boating
While many enjoyed the few hours of sunshine for their holiday parties, Fish and Wildlife officers patrolled the Santa Fe River and received complaints of the smell of marijuana smoke on the river from one group of boaters.
Officers arrested a man for possessing a bag full of weed and driving a boat under the influence.
The man faces possible felony charges for having so much marijuana.
Watch the video from the 11 p.m. show.
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Advantage Towing Could Be Facing Felony Charges
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Teacher's Aide Charged With Second Degree Felony
- Fifth Grader Absolved of Felony Charges
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Police Arrest Ocklawaha Man, 81, For Selling Marijuana