Marion County DUI Chase
A Marion County man led sheriff's deputies on a chase to no where- that landed him in jail.
After deputies saw Howard Reece speeding 50 miles over the speed limit they tried pull him over. Instead Reece,21, raced to over 100 miles per hour and ran a red light at SE 52nd street and US 441.
Reece drove down a dead end road, got out of the car and started running. He was caught shortly after it appears he collapsed.
Reece had an previous warrant out for his arrest for burglary and grand theft.
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- High speed chase through Marion County
- DUI Crackdown
- Man leads deputies on chase; drugs and child in vehicle
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Marion County Car Chase
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Putnam County high-speed chase
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase