Ocala Police Looking for Burglary Suspects
The Ocala Police Department is searching for three suspects who may have been involved in an early morning auto burglary on May 3.
The auto burglary took place at about 12:42 a.m. in the parking lot of Midnight Rodeo, a club located at 718 S. Pine Ave. in Ocala. The purses of two female victims were stolen; inside of each were credit cards and personal checks. These credit cards and checks have been used at various Ocala locations, including Walmart stores, Sam's Club, convenience stores and gas stations.
Ocala Police Department Detective Elias Conde was assigned to investigate the case and was able to obtain surveillance video of the suspects who used the credit cards and checks at both Walmart stores in Ocala. The suspects are described as:
1.White female, dirty blond hair, approximately 5’4” – 5’5” tall with a thin build
2.Black male, approximately 6’0” tall with a medium build and a dark complexion
3.White male, over 6’0” tall with a large build and possibly the tattoo of an eagle on his right arm
The white male was driving the car the suspects left in, which appears to be a gray or silver late-model Jeep Laredo or Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Detective Conde is requesting the assistance of the public in identifying these suspects.
Anyone with information in reference to this case is asked to call Detective Conde at the Ocala Police Department at 352-369-7000 or, to remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers at 352-368-7867 (STOP) or go to www.ocalacrimestoppers.com.
- Teen burglary suspect shot by police
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Police Looking for Second Suspect in Shooting at Spanish Trace Apartments
- Police Look For Three Suspects Accused Of Robbing Lake City Man
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- Police looking for shooting suspects
- Ocala Police Looking for Counterfeiter
- Ocala Police Looking for Goodwill Donation Thief
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator