Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Ready for the Road
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office got some new additions to their patrol unit.
But they're not all ready to hit the road just yet.
The Sheriff's Office bought 20 new cars this year.
Fleet Manager Steve King says they're still working on the last handful of cars.
The purchase of new cars happens every year.
Older cars with too many miles go to deputies who don't drive as much.
Deputies on patrol get the newer cars.
They say the transition is about safety.
- "Sergeant Ricky Lord Road" - State Road 26 Renamed
- Former Florida GOP Leader Jim Greer's Defense Ready
- Ham Operators Ready For Emergencies
- Ready For Hurricane Season? Inspect Your Trees.
- Getting Ready For The Big Day
- UF STUDENTS GETTING READY FOR THE GAME
- Are You Ready for the Digital Transition?
- Gatornationals: Ready, Set, Go!
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting