Remembering Eric Han
A well-known restaurant owner in Gainesville died Tuesday.
This week, his family and friends remember his life.
Eric Han, the 50-year-old owner of Mr. Han's Chinese Restaurant, was a father, husband and businessman. He also organized group trips to China.
Han's friends Tom Zovelson and Bill Dolbier say it's a loss for the entire community.
- Reception Honoring Eric Han
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Former Gainesville fossil dealer sentenced
- Columbia County Teen Arrested for Killing His Father
- Foreclosure Help Workshop in Crystal River
- Stand Your Ground or Ground Invaded?
- Tampa Woman Gets 7 Years For Baby's Death
- Major Shift in War on Drugs
- Eric Frein Spotted
- Remembering 9/11