Roland Indicted For Child's Death
Matthew Roland, the father of slain 4-year old Kristina Hepp, has been indicted for her murder. Early Tuesday, a Gilchrist County Grand Jury handed down charges of first degree murder and aggravated child abuse against Roland. Hepp was found dead at her home in Trenton on April 27, with multiple injuries. A State's Attorney spokesperson tells TV20 that they will be seeking the death penalty. An arraignment date for Roland has not been set.
- Child's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Unidentified child's face being seen for the first time