Roland Indicted For Child's Death
Matthew Roland, the father of slain 4-year old Kristina Hepp, has been indicted for her murder. Early Tuesday, a Gilchrist County Grand Jury handed down charges of first degree murder and aggravated child abuse against Roland. Hepp was found dead at her home in Trenton on April 27, with multiple injuries. A State's Attorney spokesperson tells TV20 that they will be seeking the death penalty. An arraignment date for Roland has not been set.
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- Life at a Standstill Despite Jury's Indictment of Accused Teen Killers
- Three-Year-Old Child Mauled To Death By Dog
- Tan Mom Won't Be Indicted
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- Health Expert Describes Sedative's Side Effects; Police Investigate Boy's Death