'Senator' Charlie Crist?
Republican Governor Charlie Crist will announce his 2010 political plans next week, and the head of the state Republican Party said Sunday that he believed Gov. Crist would run for U.S. Senate instead of seeking another gubernatorial term.
Governor Crist's plans have been the subject of speculation since shortly after Republican Sen. Mel Martinez announced in December he wouldn't seek a second term.
- It's Official: Crist Announces Senate Run
- Charlie Crist Stops in Gainesville with Early Voting on his Mind
- Crist will run for Senate
- Gov. Crist Announces Senate Replacement
- State Senate Sends High-Speed Rail Bill to Crist
- Rubio Defeats Crist, Meek in U.S. Senate Bid
- Charlie Crist Changes to Democratic Party
- Charlie Ely's Murder Trial will Stay in Marion County
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- Governor Crist on McCain's List For The Vice Presidential Slot