Two Gas Stations Robbed in Lake City
Two gas stations in Lake City, Fla., were robbed early Tuesday morning (May 19). Two masked men robbed a Shell Convenience Store at 3317 W. US-90 at 3 a.m., according the the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
One suspect was armed with a shotgun and the other with a semi-automatic handgun. The clerk complied with the suspects' orders, and the two men fled in a car. The model of the car is unknown.
Shortly after, the men robbed an Exxon Station at 3947 S.R. 47 S. One and fled the scene, according to the police report.
No injuries were reported in either of these robberies.
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office detectives are conducting a thorough investigation and processing evidence from the scenes. Police say the suspects are described as black men that were wearing black clothing with masks covering their faces. One suspect is described as having a medium build and the other is thin.
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Deputies: Suspect Buys Cigarettes, Returns Later To Rob Gas Station
- Armed Suspect Robs High Springs Gas Station
- Gas Station Robbed at Gunpoint
- Police Look For Three Suspects Accused Of Robbing Lake City Man
- Two people attacked in Lake City
- Allegations of racism at Gainesville gas station. Now family demands justice
- Man enters gas station with fake bomb.
- Drivers flock to gas stations
- Baby born at Gas Station