Busted! (With $100,000 Worth of Pot)
A North Central Florida drug bust ends with the seizure of more than $100,000 worth of pot and cars. Deputies caught one suspect, but the other is still running free - probably just not pain-free.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Rachael Ray $100,000 Adoption Challenge Ends, Makes Alachua Co. History
- Ex-UF Football Player Charged in $100,000 Theft
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
- Bruce Thomas Wins Week 6 High School Play of the Week (With Highlights)
- Police: Purse Snatching Ring Busted!
- $140,000 Worth of Marijuana and Equipment Found in Dixie County
- $30,000 Worth of Antique Coins Stolen
- Nearly $50,000 Worth Of Equipment Stolen From 4-H Farm
- Drug Bust Worth 1 Million+