The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
After five years of planning and developing, The Cancer Center at North Florida Regional Medical center finally arrives. Doctors, Physicians, hospital staff and community members walked the halls of the 27-thousand square foot facility, getting a glance at what the state of the art center has to offer. The one of a kind, facility offers many treatments that range from more conventional types of radiation therapy, to one of the newest technology treatments... The Cyberknife. The cancer center expects to see patients when they open the doors officially on Monday.
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- North Florida Regional Decorates Lawn With Pink Flamingos
- Is North Central Florida Prepared for Ebola?
- UF Health Drops Lawsuit, ORMC Trauma Center Will Stay Open
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Campaign Makes Cancer An Election Issue
- Volunteers Needed for Cancer Prevention Study