Child Left Out in Rain at Daycare
A 17 month old Gainesville child was left out in the rain, after family members say his daycare failed to keep track of the child.
The child's grandmother says Thursday morning, around 10 o'clock it started to rain in Gainesville, so the children at God's Little Angel's Daycare on Hawthorne Road were brought inside.
But, her 17 month old grandson was left outside on the playground for at least 30 minutes.
The grandmother, Zonya Reed, says the daycare did not call her or the child's mother to inform them of the incident. She also says, "When you take your children to the daycare you take them to a safe haven when you're at work." Reed says the child had several bug bites on his body.
D-C-F was notified. The agency called police. As of this writing, no charges have been filed against the day care.
- Florida Free From No Child Left Behind
- Florida Left Out of Drill Deal
- Gatornationals Rained Out
- Florida One Of 10 States To Receive Waiver From No Child Left Behind
- Man Left Child in Car While in Strip Club
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester
- Woman Charged With Child Neglect, Passes Out With Toddler In Car
- Parents of Russian Child Speak Out Against New Adoption Ban
- Child Climbs Out Of Sinkhole
- Mother Who Lost Child to Drunk Driving Speaks Out