CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
Published June 30th, 2009
It's a cancer treatment that doctors say works and is affordable.
But it may not be affordable too much longer.
TV20's Jamel Lanee shows us how Medicare is considering cutting coverage for the treatment and what that could mean for your pocketbook.
- High Tech Treatment Passes Medicare Test
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Covered Wagon Across America
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Medicare Seminar Offers Guidance As Enrollment Period Gets Closer
- Medicare Changes Deadline for Enrollment
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Man Holds Up Bus with Knife