Dangerous Playground Torn Down
A playground in Southeast Gainesville was in such bad shape that city officials had to demolish it Wednesday.
Children in the neighborhood agree it was dangerous.
The future of the playground is up to city commissioners. In the meantime, children have access to Cone Park just yards away.
- Mom's Kitchen Torn Down, No Definite Plans
- Seminary Lane Apartments to be Torn Down
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Dangerous Playground Slides
- Cone Park Playground Problems
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- 3/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Playground Workout
- Crack House and Local Playground Share Land
- New playground offers activities for all abilities