Dangerous Playground Torn Down
A playground in Southeast Gainesville was in such bad shape that city officials had to demolish it Wednesday.
Children in the neighborhood agree it was dangerous.
The future of the playground is up to city commissioners. In the meantime, children have access to Cone Park just yards away.
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Seminary Lane Apartments to be Torn Down
- Dangerous Playground Slides
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- Cone Park Playground Problems
- 3/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Playground Workout
- Crack House and Local Playground Share Land
- A family Torn Apart by Tragedy
- Rebuilding Lives Torn Apart By Tragedy