Elderly Woman Found Dead in Home
Lake City police found an elderly black woman was found dead in her home on June 1.
Officers David Greear and Michael Del Castillo found the woman and the cause of death is unknown.
The body will be sent to the Medical Examiner's Office in Jacksonville, Fla. to determine the cause of death.
- Elderly Couple Found Dead In Lake City Home
- Elderly Couple Found Dead in Home
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- Elderly Woman Attacked In Home
- Woman Found Dead in Southwest Gainesville
- 340 Animals Found Dead In Marion County Home
- UPDATE: 340 Animals Found Dead In Reddick Home
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Elderly Couple, Dozens of Animals Dead