Firefighter Promotions Not A Burning Issue Here
A Supreme Court case involving firefighters more than a thousand miles away could affect North Central Florida firefighters too.
The court ruled that the firefighters were unfairly denied promotions because of their race, but an area chief says he doesn't think that's a problem here.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail
- ASO Promotion Ceremony
- Up, Up and Away and Here to Stay
- The "Pock" Stops Here
- Mosquito Season Is Here
- Obama to Talk to Your Child: Read Speech Here
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Promotes Gun Safety, Raises Money
- Pastor Terry Jones Causing Insecurity Here...