Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks
For the neighbors surrounding the Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site were given notices by the health department warning them of toxins in the soil off the Koppers property.
Now residents are waiting for new results and new solutions.
See the video for how these residents are dealing with the health news.
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot Koppers Superfund Site "Open House"
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Federal Judge Approves Cabot Koppers Clean-up Plan
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Community Response to the EPA's Cabot-Koppers Clean Up Plan
- Cabot Koppers Lawsuit