High Springs Police Officer Back at Work
She's happy to be alive, and happy to be back at work.
A High Springs police officer was badly beaten back in April. She has recovered so completely that she is now back at work.
TV20's Jamel Lanee shows us how that experience failed to break her spirit to do the one thing she loves.
Watch the video to your right.
- High Springs Police Department swears in new police chief
- More Details On The Double Homicide At A High Springs Bar
- Fallen officer honored with monument in High Springs
- High Springs Police Department Investigations Continue, Some City Officials Disagree
- High Springs City Manager Defends Changes For Police Department
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- High Springs: Missing Evidence Found in Former Police Chief's Car
- Former High Springs Police Chief Tied Up in Death Investigation
- High Springs Residents Seek Answers Surrounding Police Chief's Dismissal
- High Springs Considers Restructuring Police Department, Chief Still Absent