Iran's incumbent was declared winner of this year's Presidential Election less than a week ago. Since then, huge protests against the results have taken place in Iran, some of them deadly.
In Gainesville, people gathered to bring awareness to the situation. Some of the people were protesting the treatment of those who are protesting in Iran.
Many people honked as they drove by in support of the rally. However, a few yelled out of their car windows in opposition.
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- US Sees Chance for Diplomacy to Work in Iran Talks
- Iran Announces Nuclear Advances
- Iran Ready to Resume Nuclear Talks
- Israel Says Iran Sanctions Are Not Working
- Global Bank Hub Ready to Implement Iran Sanctions
- East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
- Obama Marcher Rally
- Obama Campaign Draws Local Women to Rally
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"