Published June 22nd, 2009
The heat index hit 110 degrees in Lake City Monday.
For those working outdoors, that means long summer days ahead.
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- It's A Grower's Market
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- As Residents Complain of Biomass Smell, Plant Officials Say It's Only Temporary
- Some Sex Offenders Hand Out Candy on Halloween-- And It's Legal
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- It's Flea Season, Are Your Pets Prepared?
- It's Bug Week, Folks!
- New Study Says It's OK to Fail