Make Extra Drive Time
A four mile stretch of Northwest 13th Street from Archer Road to 6th Street will be given a makeover.
Starting Monday, lane closures are expected from 9 in the morning until 6 for the next six months to resurface the road.
Sidewalks along the road will also be replaced. The project will cost just under four million dollars.
Construction on University Avenue and Main Street will begin after bidding ends.
- Fla. Spent Nearly $173,000 Extra on Security
- Marion County Sheriff Requests Extra Money for Budget
- Officials Take Extra Game Day Precautions After Attacks
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Driving Somewhere? There's a Gov't Record of That
- Drowsy Driving Prevention Week in Florida
- Troopers Ticketing Aggressive Driving