Make Extra Drive Time
A four mile stretch of Northwest 13th Street from Archer Road to 6th Street will be given a makeover.
Starting Monday, lane closures are expected from 9 in the morning until 6 for the next six months to resurface the road.
Sidewalks along the road will also be replaced. The project will cost just under four million dollars.
Construction on University Avenue and Main Street will begin after bidding ends.
- Fla. Spent Nearly $173,000 Extra on Security
- Following shooting, extra security for high school basketball game
- Marion County Sheriff Requests Extra Money for Budget
- Officials Take Extra Game Day Precautions After Attacks
- Extra counselors available at Gainesville High School
- Extra ballots affect 'winner' of Putnam County Sheriff's race
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving