Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
A man in a blue Mustang was speeding and struck a rescue truck and a pedestrian on June 12.
According to the Alachua County police report, the Mustang had failed to stop as it was entering Levy County on State Road 24.
Philip White Pennypacker,22, of Otter Creek is charged with aggravated assault.
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Melrose Man Caused Three-vehicle Collision.
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Man Rescued from Ditch at Brick City Park
- Amendment 5 Struck Down
- FHP Trooper Struck, Injured on I-75
- Woman Airlifted To Shands, After Being Struck By Car