Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
A man in a blue Mustang was speeding and struck a rescue truck and a pedestrian on June 12.
According to the Alachua County police report, the Mustang had failed to stop as it was entering Levy County on State Road 24.
Philip White Pennypacker,22, of Otter Creek is charged with aggravated assault.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Pedestrian Who Was Hit By Vehicle Dies
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Man Struck and Killed by Bus in Ocala
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Gainesville man turns old fire gear into hot accesories
- Melrose Man Caused Three-vehicle Collision.