Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
A man in a blue Mustang was speeding and struck a rescue truck and a pedestrian on June 12.
According to the Alachua County police report, the Mustang had failed to stop as it was entering Levy County on State Road 24.
Philip White Pennypacker,22, of Otter Creek is charged with aggravated assault.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Pedestrian Who Was Hit By Vehicle Dies
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Melrose Man Caused Three-vehicle Collision.
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Man Struck by Truck While Crossing the Street and Carrying His Dog
- Man Rescued from Ditch at Brick City Park