Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught
A man suspected of shooting his wife outside a Titusville hospital led deputies on a chase in Marion County Monday morning.
Jeremiah Williams was driving north of Martin-Anthony Road on U.S. 441 in his wife's car, a Dodge Intrepid. Deputies caught him on U.S. 441 between Ocala and Gainesville at about 10 a.m.
Williams' wife, Yolanda Garvin-Williams, was pronounced dead not long after she was discovered outside the Parrish Medical Center in Titusville at about 7 a.m.
Officials took Williams to the Marion County Jail, but he was later transported to Munroe Regional Medical Center after complaining of chest pains.
Titusville police are on their way to pick up Williams. WCJB's Sarah Pusateri is on the scene.
- Man Suspected of Burglaries Caught
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife
- Motel 6 Shooting Lands One Man in Hospital, Another in Jail
- Shooting Outside Oaks Mall
- Suspect Attacks Wife for Infidelity
- Suspect Caught After Leaving Wallet at Crime Scene
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Caught on Camera: 71-year-old Shoots at Robbers
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Man Pulls Gun on Wife, Takes Friend Hostage