Marion County Man Found
A Marion County man missing four days has been found.
Deputies say 70 year old Charles Copeland was last seen on June third driving his pick-up truck as he went for a ride through the Ocala National Forest.
He was found early Sunday morning, safe and sound inside his truck which had gotten stuck in the sand.
Deputies say he did not venture out of the truck for fear he would get lost.
His family says it's not unusual for Mr. Copeland to take drives through the forest.
His truck was spotted by a sheriff's office helicopter.
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Marion county man found shot to death in car
- New York suspect found in Marion County
- Marion County Teen Found
- Body Found In Burning Pit In Marion County
- Lost Marion County Woman and Children Have Been Found
- Marion County Teacher and Husband Found Dead
- Horse Found Burned in a Marion County Farm
- 340 Animals Found Dead In Marion County Home
- Skull Found in Marion County