Marion County Man Found
A Marion County man missing four days has been found.
Deputies say 70 year old Charles Copeland was last seen on June third driving his pick-up truck as he went for a ride through the Ocala National Forest.
He was found early Sunday morning, safe and sound inside his truck which had gotten stuck in the sand.
Deputies say he did not venture out of the truck for fear he would get lost.
His family says it's not unusual for Mr. Copeland to take drives through the forest.
His truck was spotted by a sheriff's office helicopter.
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- Body Found In Burning Pit In Marion County
- 340 Animals Found Dead In Marion County Home
- Gilchrist County Man Found Dead
- Missing Clay County Man Found In Gainesville
- Putnam County Man Found Dead
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Investigation Continues In The Death Of A Marion County Man
- Human Remains May Be Missing Marion County Man