Men Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
A 29-year old man is in trouble with the law for inappropriate conduct with an 11-year-old girl.
Authorities say Robert Mitchell, III, repeatedly tried and did touch the child inside her underwear. She said she locked herself in a bathroom until Mitchell's wife came home. She told the wife and sheriff's officials were called.
Mitchell is facing one count of lewd or lascivious molestation and a count of lewd and lascivious conduct.
In another case, a 50-year-old man is under arrest on similar charges in Marion County.
Authorities say a 12-year-old girl claims David Gagnon of Summerfield, Fla., bet her $5 she wouldn't sleep naked. She claims the man came back into the room and removed her underwear and touched her.
Gagnon was booked on one charge of lewd and lascivious molestation.
- Man Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
- Men Busted for Performing Sexual Acts in Adult Store
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Gainesville Cops Arrest Three Men Before The Crime
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Men Arrested for Robbery
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries