Men Wanted In Sex with a Minor Case
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man they say had sex with a 15 year old girl.
Deputies say Stephen Vealey and Kyle Thomson picked up a 15-year old runaway in the Florida Highlands Area back in April. At that time, the men reportedly gave alcohol to the girl and then had sex with her. They then dropped her off at a friend's home and she went home to her family.
Vealey told authorities he would turn himself in, but so far has not.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Teacher Allegedly Involved in Soliciting Minor For Sex
- Parent Wants Bus Stop Moved Away From Sex Offenders
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- Marion County Sex Abuse Case
- Numerous Men Uncovered in Sex Sting
- Zimmerman Wants Evidence Private in Martin Case
- Charges in Case of Men Found Held in Texas Home