Nelson Guilty on All Counts
The person charged with killing Andrew Arosemena in a Gainesville parking garage has been found guilty.
Okpara Nelson, pleaded not guilty. But a jury decided Friday afternoon, he is guilty of the crime.
It was a long day for the prosecution, the defense, and the jurors, but even more so for the family of Andrew Arosemena who had waited two years to find justice.
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Pedro Bravo Guilty On All Counts
- Lonnie Todd Found Guilty On Three Counts
- Doctor found guilty on 162 counts of health care fraud
- Jackson not guilty on all charges
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care
- Senator Bill Nelson Visits UF
- Senator Nelson Visits Gainesville VA, Learns of Two Veteran Deaths
- Senator Bill Nelson Tours Silver Springs
- Senator Bill Nelson Wants Florida's Foreclosure Aid Program Investigated