Nelson Guilty on All Counts
The person charged with killing Andrew Arosemena in a Gainesville parking garage has been found guilty.
Okpara Nelson, pleaded not guilty. But a jury decided Friday afternoon, he is guilty of the crime.
It was a long day for the prosecution, the defense, and the jurors, but even more so for the family of Andrew Arosemena who had waited two years to find justice.
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Down for the Count?
- 12 and Counting
- Gainesville Looking For An Accurate Count In Census
- Census Officials Aim for "Hard to Count" Populations
- Allergy Sufferers Cope With Extremely High Pollen Count
- Fla. Man Charged With 305 Counts of Child Porn
- 100 DUI Arrests and Counting
- Final Count of Rescued Cats at 697
- Florida School Count Week....Don't Play Hooky!