New Details of Newnan's Lake Death
New details have been revealed Friday (June 26) after a body was found in Newnan's Lake the day before.
Officials are still trying to determine how the man died and are asking for help in their investigation.
Alachua County Sheriff's Lt. Steve Maynard said deputies are not releasing any information regarding his death because it could be an active criminal case.
TV20's Robert Bradfield explains how a day of fun quickly became a search and rescue mission.
- Body Found in Newnan's Lake
- Newnans Lake Fish Harvest
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- New Details in Summerfield Arson Case
- New Details in Summerfield Murder
- New Details in Ocala Hit and Run
- Lake City Pain Doctor Could Be Charged With Death of Many Patients
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy