New Seatbelt Law Starts Tuesday
Click it, or ticket. Those are the options under a new law that goes into effect Tuesday.
The law allows officers to pull drivers over for simply not wearing a seatbelt. Before, officers had to pull them over for some other violation -- and then, tack on the seatbelt ticket.
Now, the seatbelt would be a primary violation.
- County to Offer Flu shots starting Tuesday
- "Bong Bill" Becomes Law, Starts Thursday
- Patrol officers in North Central Florida cracking down on seatbelts
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- Innovation Academy Starts New Year
- New Program for Rape Victims Starts this Week
- Family Receives New Home, Fresh Start
- Local garden gets a new start
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- Raising Awareness About New Health Laws in Florida